Saturday, January 22, 2011

About this blog.....



My name is Mike and I am new to this blogging thing, so any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated. I have gone to church my whole life, but have not really had a great relationship with Jesus until about four or five years ago. I don't really have a lot of Christian friends and thought I would start a blog where people can get together in fellowship and talk about how you came to Jesus, any problems you may be dealing with or just talk. So what do you think?

Oil and perfume rejoice the heart; so does the sweetness of a friend's counsel that comes from the heart. Proverbs 27:9          
   

1 comment:

  1. I think this is pretty amazing! Love it, looking forward to learning, commenting, praying... and whatever else will come from your postings :)

    ReplyDelete